Well we didn't have long to wait since my 40 week post, 10/22/2011 40weeks 1day at 8:25am K arrived, naturally at home( HBA2C/2VBA2C) into Daddy and my hands (and under a midwife's care)! Stats are 9lbs 6oz 22inches long! I will add more pics, details, and birth story later, SHE is gorgeous, healthy, and has lots of hair (for now :P). More info for family on FB. We are loving being a family of six and I'm still in awe of her and everything.
C, J, and E are all very excited as well getting to know their new little sis! We are so very incredibly blessed!
Signed a slightly sleepy, very happy, Mommy of four, who can't thank God enough!
Happy Birth day K!
Now you gotta change your header picture!
ReplyDeleteYou're right! And I didn't realize you had a blog, following :)
ReplyDeleteI think i just read a brief summary of your labor....you ROCKSTAR. BTW I love your new header. How can i follow your blog? how can i get the vba2c logo on my blog?
ReplyDelete