


Now I'm seeing this again with E. It's definitely different since C is my mini-mommy personality type who wanted to care for J and yelled at us when he started crying, brought us diapers when he needed to be changed, etc. E on the other hand (my troublemaker center of attention) wants K to jump up and play with her. Though E has also been getting sweeter and more nurturing with each day as she snuggles her baby sis. E's very into exploring and comparing with K right now. She'll point to K's mouth then her own, nose, ears and so on. She even held up her feet to compare to little sister's while holding her. It's so sweet to see them starting this relationship together and I hope all my children will be close friends forever. The saying "Siblings by fate, friends by choice" this is where the choice starts I think.
No comments:
Post a Comment