Saturday, October 1, 2011

Hello October!

I can't believe how quickly this year has gone by along with this pregnancy! I know I must sound like a broken record on this since I had a similar post at the beginning of September but none the less it's crazy still. Now it is officially fall and officially K's due date month! K will definitely not be a September baby though crossing my fingers for October not November still lol.

Today was a gorgeous, cool Fall day, and perfect for some pumpkin bread (not homemade yet though shortly after I bought a pumpkin and will be pureeing and making many of my own pumpkin goodies soon).

More excitement this month is that my Father-in-law arrived in town today (visiting from overseas) and we're going to try and spend some quality time with him and MIL this week.

Crazy thought that as of now there are just a bit over 20 days till K's due date. Though as E taught me that doesn't mean arrival by then, I'm definitely getting excited. And Halloween will be here in no time too, then Thanksgiving, my birthday, Christmas, and New Years. Lots of excitement right around the corner! Santa has even started shopping already.

Can't wait to see all the next few months have to hold! Hello October!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment