Friday, June 22, 2012
2/3 a year of K Baby, 8 months
I was hoping with my fourth precious baby time would slow down but of course it seems to have sped by even faster instead. I don't think anything will ever slow K down. Walking at 7 months, pretty much running now, the same size her siblings were at a year already, and smart as can be, we're in trouble but oh what a fun sort of trouble it is. And of course her beautiful smiles and little kisses and hugs make it all worth it.
2/3 a year already, I know it's my same line but the parents get it, it really seems like she just got here yesterday and then again like she's been in our family forever. I love you K/Rina/ReeRoo and you are such a wonderful addition to our house of crazies, I mean family :), can't wait to see what the years to come have in store, I'm sure you will continue keeping us on our toes and making us smile.
At 8 Months K:
-has been walking almost a month! Is almost running now
-eating some solids but still enjoys breastmilk best and nursing for main nutrition
-is still our tallest and most active baby so far
-at most recent doctor's visit was 23lbs 29 inches!
-Repeating lots of sounds and words and adding more and more words to her everyday talking as well, her current favorites are Mama, Dada, E-a, Nanna (C's nn), Jojo (for J), Hi
-Has started dancing to music more
-Is still a Mama's girl but branching out with more people and letting more people hold her longer and longer (she seemed to have a special affinity for my SIL/Aunt Tammy a couple weeks ago)
-has more hair then her siblings had at over a year :P
-loves playing her siblings though E may get a little rough at times so K also loves being able to "walk" away
-Is amazing with Shade (our puppy) though likes to try and use her tail for teething....luckily Shade is very patient as well
-Is getting sweeter, happier, and more fun by the day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment