Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Father's Day!

Today was a lot of fun celebrating my amazing husband and his father being here too. I will admit there was a bit more stress this week getting ready with hubby's birthday Wednesday and then Father's Day today but we made it through and everyone enjoyed themselves.

This morning we had the traditional Baker Breakfast of Eggs Benedict then the rest of the day we enjoyed the gorgeous weather while I made more pineapple upside down mini cakes, garlic cheese biscuits, etc. all getting ready for our big dinner of Snow Crab and Watermelon outside on the deck overlooking the pool. It was all awesome.

I am so thankful for my amazing hubby, he is a wonderful father to our kids and they love him so much. I didn't get any pics of today's fun but I do have a nice one of "Super Dad" and our four from October last year when K was less than a week old.
 

Happy Father's Day to my children's amazing father, my wonderful husband, and an expert kid juggler ♥ :P 

No comments:

Post a Comment