Sunday, July 1, 2012

Hello July

The year is flying by again and I'm sure the month will too especially since *GULP* in 2 weeks C will be turning 5! And 2 days after J will be turning 4.

I've been a mom for almost half a decade and my babies are getting so big *sniff sniff*

Anyway expect lots of sappy emotional posts when I get time this month to update. I still have several pic posts to update from June as well.

Big development recently is I am starting a new fitness and nutrition regime to try and get in better shape. I have a blog on those efforts but it's currently private as things pick up I will share it here too.

It is still ridiculously hot out but I am excited for July despite the bittersweet birthdays. It looks to be a super busy month.

Hope everyone is staying cool and doing well! And I'm looking forward to seeing some family tomorrow for the 4th!

No comments:

Post a Comment