Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Hello May

So I haven't been doing as well at keeping up with the blogging as I'd like but looking at the schedule for the month to come I doubt it's going to get easier unfortunately. As busy as April has been May looks even more so. So here's the update in the meantime and I will try and catch up and add April pics as I can.

We are loving the new house and currently working on my raised garden beds (will do a separate post for later). We've been using the pool more and more and C is already starting to try to swim on her own some. E however is our fish baby still and I think will be the natural when it comes to swimming down the road. We still have lots to unpack BUT this is a side note right now because next week we will be receiving 2 truckloads of my in-laws stuff they put in storage 10+ years ago (when they moved overseas) including girls clothes from the SILs that should fit our girls now, bunk beds, and many other things we'll have to sort through and then possibly combine some with our furnishings......kinda exciting and nerve-wracking.

Besides unpacking we are still working on the other house (minor repairs). And we will have more family members moving in in the next few weeks. My SILs will be staying in the joining apartment for the Summer. The first will get out of school in 2 weeks. The following week my FIL will be coming for a couple week visit (though he'll be traveling part of it) then returning to Asia in June. And the last week of May my younger SIL will be graduating high school (we'll be headed to the alma mater for that probably) and then here till College starts in the Fall as well.

Yes I am more than a little nervous about the extended family coming in honestly, since we've just got used to balancing our space, time, and routines (which still aren't back to normal completely) with MIL's. But I know there's enough space, privacy, and everyone is nice enough it should all just work out. It will be interesting to see my college aged SILs adjusting to kids around though.

Anyway though it looks to be a busy month. And of course as the world works, hubby has a super busy couple weeks at work. One day at a time though. Hello May and May the month not go by too fast or too slow so we may make it through :P

No comments:

Post a Comment