Thursday, December 17, 2009

Tired Thursday

The last couple days have been rough, with C being sick along with general stress and emotions on edge. C is getting alot better but we have figured out that some virus is causing all the cold symptoms and general crud. The doctors say we just have to treat the symptoms and wait. She's also on an antibiotic to prevent/treat infection. I know God is healing her. She's had no fever for a couple days now and she is generally feeling and looking better. C has a tiny benign cyst on her neck and the only time it's ever an issue is when she's sick, since it's right on top of a lymph node if the node swells it makes the spot bigger. This has only happened once before but this second time was slightly scarier since C also had alot of congestion in her throat so there's was alot of stuff going on in the same area. God is blessing us again though and slowly but surely the spot is going down again and you can tell from her voice her congestion has almost all gone away.

This morning I felt like I was coming down with the virus as well but hubby was sweet to let me sleep in some, and I definitely feel my body is fighting it off. Hopefully J and Daddy will miss it. We were supposed to have pictures taken tonight and I had an OBGYN followup/annual appointment scheduled for today but have postponed both. I want to make sure we're all well before going out and would rather not risk any of us being hit by any other germs while already fighting this. Hoping and praying we'll all be well by Christmas and I know all is possible with God's help.

On a side note, Santa did get all his shopping done earlier this week. We canceled plans to go to North Ga this weekend but my mom will be visiting on Saturday which will be nice. And my MIL will be bringing Daddy's sisters down from NC this weekend and they'll be in town till shortly before Christmas. Not sure if we'll be in GA or NC or both on Christmas currently all I want is we're together and healthy.

The following Bible verse has been proven true for me often, but I still need reminding at times. I'll end this post with it.

Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth.
Mark 9:23

1 comment:

  1. Im glad that C is getting better:) Thats all I want for Christmas too-is to be happy and be together:)Have a WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS!!!!

    ReplyDelete