Christmas Eve we began the day with Hot fried Apple Pies, which my sister sent, which were so yummy. I made a couple homemade Chicken Pot Pies (one of which the kids and Daddy, mostly Daddy devoured in one sitting), we still have another pie saved for tomorrow. Recipe
Snickerdoodles
Christmas Day Daddy made our traditional
Eggs Benedict Brunch. Not the best pic, but
so yummy.
No Recipe here, just Poached Eggs, toasted English Muffins, Canadian Bacon, and Hollandaise Sauce (lots of Hollandaise).
This one is definitely a holiday tradition and we will be having for New Years Morn as well. :)
Then I made Baked Potato Soup and Apple Pie for Christmas dinner. It was the perfect comfort meal for the end of the long wonderful day. Didn't get a pic of the soup but here's my pie which I'm a little proud of.
And here's the Recipe Link
Overall a very yummy couple days in the Baker Household. Hope you enjoyed looking :)
No comments:
Post a Comment