Friday, April 13, 2012

We'll Laugh About This Someday

We'll laugh about this someday....right? I know I have tons to catch up on with Easter and lots of new developments in our lives (one being a move but that is another post for another night). Right now I just want to share the amusing moment we started the day with.

Yesterday the kids "borrowed" my phone and downloaded 2 paid ringtones. I realized it and C was way too proud of her technical prowess and I figured money down the drain yes but it happens easily fixed.

Fast forward to this morning, finding out after multiple important incoming phone calls that they also set my "Verizon Ringback Tone" to something my mom responded with as "What the Heck was that?!" and I now know is "Nicki Minaj" (hoping by the time my kids read this she will not have a "music" career, though LUCKILY one of the songs you can't make out the words versus another popular alternative). I got it off later but now it makes sense why the people who called me were very surprised they had the right number but this is one more of those moments I want to remember down the road when my grandkids are playing similar hijinks(aka payback) on my kids. :)

Promise to update/catch up soon. Now back to my house full of boxes and hopefully sleep. Hope everyone is doing well!

No comments:

Post a Comment