I will add more pics later.
I'm still can't believe K is already 5 months. She is amazing, beautiful, smart, and active, just like her big siblings, but definitely one of a kind too. The big development this month has been more and more interaction with her big lil sis E. The two of them have an amusing sweet repertoire which I can't wait to watch develop more. E calls her ReRe and now ReRoo as well and must give "her baby" kisses first thing in the morning and last thing before bed. I love it! And though E is still the "BIG" lil' sis, they are sharing a lot of the same size clothes these days. K is doing great on the mobility and is trying to catch up with E as fast as she can. I hope she doesn't go too fast though since I still love the snuggly baby stage too :)
At 5 months K is:
-Crawling lots but spending more and more time on all fours
-Standing up holding on to things, loves to practice while holding on to fingers
-Still exclusively Breastfed on demand
-Is sleeping through the night still usually
-Baby talking and squealing lots but the main "word" sound is Hi and a Mmmmm I hope turns into Mama :P
-Grabbing everything and anything she can get too, which is anything not high off the floor, though since E has started climbing up to get her things that's almost everything
-Interacting with all her siblings a lot but seems to have the true partner in crime in E, and the protector in C, while J just wants to snuggle her and tell everyone how much K loves him
-Has more hair than the big sibs had at this point still, though it has thinned some, it's got some curl and is strawberry blonde
-Still has blue eyes, for now
-Loves the Johnny Jump Up still but enjoys standing practice more
-Still has the precious pout to get her way but uses her sparkling smile more often
-Is a super sweet baby, Mama's girl still but getting better at getting used to other people and just loves to be where she can see the big siblings, she can't wait to join in their big kid fun (schooling) it seems and dinner (she grabs at everything as I said) but she'll still need to wait 1 more month on that one
No comments:
Post a Comment