Friday, February 10, 2012

Hi, again

It's February already, whoa and I've got several picture and activity posts waiting in the wings for me to catch up on posting (I will soon really) that I've been bad at finding time to post.

Lots of stuff has been going on here. Besides general busy-ness we've had some new job stuff and lots of exciting new endeavors and plans being made for the months to come.

I won't go into it too much now but just wanted to check in and say this blog is not forgotten and amidst excitement please pray for my amazing husband, incredible children, and tired self :P in everything.

I am so blessed and at times it's overwhelming how much so. I'm so excited to start on some new paths and can't wait to see where God leads us.

Oh and just for fun I found this on etsy and love the saying so want to share :)

No comments:

Post a Comment