So it's November (crazy I know) and with Thanksgiving right around the corner we are all reminded of how much we have to be thankful for. On facebook this has started the trend of many status updates daily of people giving thanks.
Now I'm not one for the update trends or for posting statuses that often, but I do like the general sentiment (as I see it remembering our blessings and thanking God for them). I am so blessed with so many things to be thankful for I plan to in turn share about some in a few posts here, during this month in particular.
It works out well for me that this is the fourth day of the month since this post is actually about four things I'm so very thankful for: my four incredible children.
I am so blessed to be mommy to C, J, E, and K. Each one is so different and amazing in his and her own way. Even little K who will be 2 weeks old tomorrow is already showing us once again what a miracle each child is as they grow and show us more of the person they are destined to be. Motherhood is such a huge responsibility and such a reward in turn. Every day, even the most stressful ones, I am thankful for these four blessings God has entrusted in my care for my husband and I to guide, teach, and help them become the best people they can be.
I can't express how thankful I am for the gift of being a mother to my four :)
No comments:
Post a Comment