Tuesday, November 15, 2011

14 Months of Miss E!

I've been busy learning this whole juggling four kids and haven't been as good at keeping up with E's accomplishments on the blog (mainly because it feels like she's saying so much more, doing so much more, and overall blowing us away on her smarts and growth every day), but I had to note the day and share a few pics of my beautiful, smart, troublemaker, Bunny baby, who LOOOOOOVES the camera and decided her and Mommy needed a photo shoot today. She will hand me the camera and say "Cheeeeeese!" then laugh at herself after in the view finder. She'll also start performing "If you're happy and you know it" and is working on getting the ABC song to show off to us. She loves to dance and sing.

Yep this amazing baby girl is becoming an incredible fun loving little girl, and a great "little big sister" to boot. I love you Eva and can't wait to see what you're going to surprise us with tomorrow.
The CHEEEEEESE face :)

No comments:

Post a Comment