We are expecting our third little one, due September 12th! About a month after my miscarriage (blighted ovum) I started having symptoms and brought it up to my doctor. He thought it was probably just because my AF was coming soon and told me to come back in after it arrived. Well a month later the symptoms had gotten a lot stronger, nausea replaced my hungry feeling, senses continued to improve (smell especially), and many other little signs so I called the doctor again and said I want a blood test. I got in pretty quickly and when the doctor finally looked at my results he freaked out and called me in. Turns out I was already almost 9 weeks along!
I am now 16 weeks (though since I'm measuring a bit ahead and have no LMP date the due date may change we'll see). Everything's been going wonderfully since. I surprisingly started feeling flutters at 12 weeks (was 15w with C and 14w with J). C and J are really excited about Baby Blessing :) and we found out a few days ago that this little one is 100% a.............................GIRL :)

And here's a couple 3d shots of C and J's little sister E :)
She kept kicking during the Ultrasound and the Tech kept saying how long her legs are already

Here's a better face shot with her legs crossed (she likes her yoga poses too :) )
We plan to go back for more 3d pics in a few weeks (they have a great deal going on now and it's the same tech who we saw with C and J). In the meantime just letting our littlest blessing, E, grow and develop as she gets ready to add to our family come Fall :)
No comments:
Post a Comment