This is a mini-rant, today's topic being doctors. I had to set up a doctor's appointment since though I'm over most the issues I was having I still feel off and need to get checked out. Usually my doctor's office is super helpful and my doctor's assistant is so sweet, well this week she's out of town so I felt like I had to explain that I wanted what I thought was just an easy appointment in very slow words to the new lady, who kept jumping to other things and I had to tell her no that's not it....overall very frustrating. Anyway I got a mini-appt. of sorts yesterday just for some quick tests and the nurse said they would call again in the early afternoon today to possibly schedule an appointment with my doctor if needed. They were very sure that they would be calling soon after lunch and not too late in the afternoon. Needless to say they didn't call so I put in a call at 4:30 since they close at 5 just to check. The temp. nurse said that my doctor has already left for the day so they'll call tomorrow morning instead argh. She said it should be before 10 and to call if no one has called me by then.
Then at 4:45 amazingly I got a call back from my doctor who happened to come back to the office and he made me an appointment. So I get to get checked out and feel kinda victorious that I got the appointment finally! Wish me luck!
The other doctors stuff of today was setting up J's well check-up. The kids' pediatrician is usually pretty tough to arrange appointments and J needs his 18 month appointment (a little late since I've been sick). Well today when I called the pediatrician's office I had the easiest experience with them ever! It was crazy, I told them when I needed the appointment it was open and it's set up! It only took 2 minutes or so. I think the universe must be going nuts or something lol.
So hopefully all will be well and everyone healthy with both appointments.
No comments:
Post a Comment