Wednesday, May 8, 2013

So.......

Yep I'm totally behind but with good reasons!

Reason 1. We bought a house! I am so happy to have a place truly our own, be closer to my mom (the new house is right between my mom's and MIL's actually about an hour from each) and to finally feel settled and hopefully not move again for a good long while.

Since Michael and I married we have lived in 2 apartments, 2 rental homes, and this is our 5th home together and first home that is officially "ours." 6 years in (our wedding anniversary was in March, as well as our 10th dating anniversary) and 4 kids (almost 5) and it's definitely past time.

And yep that leads into
Reason 2. Baby #5 is on the way
Add moving into this amazing and at points stressful time and "nesting overload" and yep lots to do and lots to look forward too still.

We are so blessed! I thank God every day (though still not enough for sure) for all he's done for us.

So anyway. I will try and catch up and update as I can. Lots of pics to upload still. Lots of posts and more info on our new home and new little one (who is a surprise so we won't know gender till birth!).

Hope all our friends and family who might read this are also doing well!

No comments:

Post a Comment