
Here's the original version which I came across on pinterest, you can see we used card stock layered for the tree and had to adjust for our family of 6. I also made the tree bigger so less room for a quote but since we don't know if our family may grow in the future (not currently but ya never know) I wanted to keep it year specific. I added the heart to the trunk for my sweetheart and I of course :) And the frame was on sale 50% off at hobby lobby.
Also I would've chosen different colors on my own but these are what C and J chose for us (their favorites plus pink for E and yellow for K, which were their layette and nursery colors).
I'm not sure if the kids love it more or I do.
Now just to find the perfect wall space to hang it.
No comments:
Post a Comment