Monday, January 9, 2012

Easy French Dip Rolls

I'm officially addicted to pinterest and today I did my first inspired project from there, which was our dinner. I made these French Dip rolls and an Au Jus. It was awesome but I'd prefer with a different brand of crescent rolls if available since the pillsbury ones were a little sweet. Also I should've made the Au Jus further in advance. All worked out though and with salad and field peas it was perfect.

This is such an easy meal next time I'm going to have C and J do the roll construction. And it makes 16 rolls but after Daddy, C, J, E, and I were done eating and I remembered to get the camera out only 4 were left. And knowing Daddy I'm doubting those 4 will make it to morning the sign of a really good meal :)


Recipe Here

No comments:

Post a Comment