Friday, August 5, 2011

Project Fridays and Tie Dye (Sorta)

Today was our first "Project/Fun Friday" as I've named our Homeschooling Fridays for C and J's curriculum. Pretty much instead of the normal 1 or 2 projects with lots of reading and written work Fridays are all about hands on learning, making a mess, and as always having fun.

Today we did cooking, building letters with our Handwriting without Tears, Mat Man, Baking cookies, making playdough maps and drawing maps outside in the dirt, and Tie Dye with Permanent markers as shared by a friend and explained here
http://sunscholars.blogspot.com/2011/01/sharpie-tie-dying.html

Overall it was a good first Project Day and lots of fun.

Tomorrow will be more of an off day though I'm still planning some Math Review and our 100 Reading Lessons daily work. I guess we can say the first week of homeschool is done for the most part and so far we're all loving it :)

Here's some pics from our Tie Dye projects in progress :) Yes Mommy made one for E too :P


No comments:

Post a Comment