Yes a bad pun I know but so be it :P
I've gotten behind in posting a bit again and am once again playing catch up. So here's the current update. Things are going great!
As of Friday I am 30 weeks along (I will add a belly pic post later) and it's finally cooling off enough I can go outside without feeling I'm going to melt (*knock on wood*).
Homeschooling is going wonderfully though we all needed one field trip/outside the house learning day last week so Wednesday was a lot less structured but still very fun and educational. The kids are so eager to learn I love that we can adapt our schedule to make everything work towards them doing so. And I feel that even though I've written my lesson plans up in advance it's great how those can be added to and altered for what works for all of us. Have I mentioned how much I love homeschooling :)
The last couple weeks went by so quickly I can't believe we're almost halfway through August! Tomorrow E will be 11 months old and then it's 1 more month till 1!!!! Completely crazy to think about and to add in the fact that after that K will be arriving not too long after and God willing all will go perfectly with that as well.
My in-laws should be coming back to the states in the next couple weeks and we've got all sorts of fun with visiting friends and maternity pictures along with E's 1 year pics :)
I will update more as I can.
Hope to not miss the blog too much longer and to update a bit more on some specifics and other big developments soon but right now hubby and a movie are distracting me :P
As always keep our family in your prayers! I am so thankful for how much God has blessed us and continues to do so. I hope everyone is doing well and enjoying the last few weeks of Summer!
No comments:
Post a Comment