So I haven't been the best at updating since I've been busy offline (though not as busy as I thought I'd be). It's September now! Which is completely crazy since this month seemed so far away before this. It's past the 12th (the supposed due date for Ms. E). And I'm still here, still pregnant, still waiting, and honestly feeling better than I have in awhile. I would like if E would make her appearance soon for sure but I feel so good right now (and for the last week or so) that I have no clue when she'll be coming. I hit nesting last week so despite sleeping worse and worse I've had super hero amounts of energy it feels like. I have had some episodes of contractions (intense non-BH) but they always stop after 2-3 hours. I know my body is getting ready though and God has a plan for the perfect time and day for E's birth. So I'm just staying positive and waiting.
C and J have been getting more and more impatient, asking daily when their little sister is coming out and even if she's come out already lol. I think we are all in need of some distractions from the waiting. I honestly want to go out of town...for just a day trip to the mountains or something, but not sure how open hubby would be to that :P We'll see if I'm still in need of the distraction this weekend and maybe I can talk him into something then lol.
So that's the main thing we're all focused on right now. I had a doctor's appointment yesterday and all looked great. Then we went bowling afterward (a tradition for our recent appointments). The kids actually do really well with their 6lb ball and bumpers (C loves it!) and it's funny seeing the looks I get bowling with the belly (I am using a lighter ball then I'd use if not pregnant don't worry). Overall it was a lot of fun.
Well I have to get back to work (aka the never ending tasks of the SAHM though today I've already done most the chores). Please keep us in your prayers that when God decides the time is right all goes perfectly with E's delivery and to give me strength and support as I labor to bring our little blessing into the world :) Hope you all are doing well and have a great rest of the week!
oh!! Im praying and thinking about you every day-wondering how you are doing{{HUGS}}Its so nice you are still feeling comforteable:) WHOOT!!!! That make sit really nice-eh? Luv you and praying all goes well and safe delivery:)
ReplyDelete