Well it's been awhile since I did one of these so these are just a few cute sayings from the last few days
Tuesday 11/27
J told C "I think Mommy's having a bad day."
Funny part is I really thought I was having a good day before that
(besides wishing it was warmer and I was still in bed of course). Does
he know something I don't know?
Wednesday 11/28
C was on a roll tonight since I had a headache
She said "Mommy you should take a nap, we can take care of ourselves"
And later brought me her water bottle saying "Here Mommy you need this more than I do"
Thursday 11/29
C told me "Mommy I didn't get any sleep last night. Eva didn't want to sleep so I sang her two songs and she went to sleep, but after I finished the two songs it was almost morning"
Mommy- "Well that was very nice of you but those must have been very long songs"
C- "Well I think it was morning, the songs weren't that long though so I may have gotten some sleep after all"
E sees a mug a points "Look Mommy that's coffee!"
I correct her (since neither Daddy or I drink coffee): "No that's a cup"
E: "No that's not a cup it's a cup of coffee"
[I blame her grandparents for this]
And some general E-isms:
Eva can say anything we say on repeat but she still mixes up a few words which are particularly cute. A couple of these are:
pickle=tickle
popsicle=bicycle
So often during dinner we will here "Mommy can I need a tickle pweeze and a bicycle for dessert!"
11/30
C: Can I clean up, pretty pretty please?!
J: Can I clean up too, handsome, handsome please?!
No comments:
Post a Comment