It's been pretty crazy around here this past month.
We started home school Kindergarten for C, MIL had some sudden scary health concerns and had to have surgery (and may need a second one now, she had an MRI yesterday), my SILs who were visiting (and adding to the craziness in general) are heading back to college (one gone the other within the week), we've had tons of work around the house, hubby has gotten a couple new projects at work, and then to add to the difficulty posting here my laptop officially died and had to be sent away. But anyway now I'm playing catch up. Birthday pics and the end of Summer fun updates incoming.
The first week of school went pretty well and I can't wait to see what's next for C. And all sorts of other fun to come this month and next (including E's and K's birthdays way too close around the corner).
Hope yall are all doing well and I will try and be better on the updates from here on again.
No comments:
Post a Comment